Friday 28 June 2013

MY CONFESSION:My True Relationship With Peter Okoye- beautifull Munachi Abi

Former 2007 Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (MBGN) turned rapper finally speaks out on the rumoured affair with one of the P-Square brothers, Peter Okoye.

Love is life and its the most beautiful thing to happen to anybody and Yes I believe in love at first sight but for me and Peter there's no such thing.

There is no romantic relationship between us, we are just very close friends and I even no his family as well, as a matter of fact I've known his baby mama, Lola Omatayo for years. I was just invited to be in his video (Ifunanya) and that was it. Nothing more than that.

I know how much Peter and Lola love themselves and I respect that, so I could never bring myself to hurt them.

No comments:

Post a Comment