Saturday 13 April 2013

My Husband Beats Me But I Regret The Divorce ––Nollywood Actress Monalisa Chinda

Sexy Nollywood actress and divorced mother of one, Monalisa Chinda is pained at the fact that she has to go through the rough path of a divorce; she would have loved to remain with her ex-husband. Now that they are divorce she said "God forbid," she can't accept him back again.But why, if she truly forth to make their marriage work? Is it because she wants to get married to another man? Is it Lanre Nzeribe? See what Monalisa told Showtime Celebrity below:

Have you found love again?
It’s neither here nor there. I’m a lover and I love to love.It was rumoured recently that you have found love again?
Is there anything wrong with that? I just replied you that I love to love. What else do you want to know.

Your fans would want to know if there is any man in your life at the moment?
Yes, there is a man in my life.

Is it Lanre Nzeribe?...
No comment. This is my private life.People are alleging that you are pregnant for him?
You can see that I’m not pregnant. Naturally, I’m not pregnant for anybody.

What do you regret most about your past?
One thing I regret most is the fact that I am divorced. Where I come from, I’m the first daughter. I’m from a royal family, it has never been on record in my family that the first daughter will walk out of her matrimonial home. But it was a matter of life and death, otherwise, I would have stayed back and make my marriage work. I tried to make it work, but it takes two people to tango.

That’s the only thing I regret, having to raise my child without the father. It’s a bit painful. But I have to live with it. It’s better that way than to expose my little daughter to all sorts of domestic violence. It will definitely disorient her and affect her upbringing. She will be dis-functional. God knows the best. May be, I should have been more careful.If your ex- comes back to you today, will you accept him again?
God forbid! He’s a closed chapter in my life.

Does it mean your little daughter is not missing her father?
She doesn’t know her father . She was barely a year when our marriage crashed. I think she will ask some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment