Tuesday 2 April 2013

Men harass me ‘cos I’m big and sexy


Click for Full Image SizeBig and séxy, Eniola Badmus, popularly known as Gbogbo Bigz Girls, came into the limelight in Funke Akindele’s film, Jenifa. And since then, she has not looked back.

In this interview with The Entertainer, she talked about her career and other issues. Excerpts:

What are you doing presently?

Currently, I am working on my profile, to look inwards and move into the corporate world, do some corporate shows or probably get an endorsement.

You shot into the limelight with the bad girl character in the films, jenifa and Omo Gheto; are you that bad a person?

No, I am a very simple person, I m a cool babe.

You once told me that after your university you just walked into an audition session and got a role, were you harassed séxually as being claimed by some people?

There is no industry where there is no séxual harassment because if it did not happen to you, you will not have the gut to say ‘wow! I have come a long way’.

So, it happened to you?

Obviously, It happened to me so there is no big deal about it. The fact remains that I must be harassed séxually because I am séxy and big and I know it. So, it’s bound to happen to anybody but the way you handle it matters.

How séxy are you?

That’s personal. I don’t want to go into that.

Where did you grow up?

My growing up was good and wonderful. I have wonderful parents who wanted the best for me that’s why I studied up to Masters degree level.

As a séxy person, how do you cope with male admirers?

I am very, very comfortable with guys because I have a lot of them as friends. I like to be in the midst of guys, I love them.

How is your love life, are you into any relationship?

My love life is cool and my relationship is private too.

How was your first séxual experience?

Aha, that is still private.

Do you enjoy séx?

That is rotten; I can’t talk about that too.

What do you like most about your body?

I like myself, I like my body, at times I think I’m the only person created like this because I’m not only big, I’m also séxy.

When are you getting married?

Soon, very soon because I am in my 30s and I only need just three years to have my two babies.

Which part of your body do you protect more?

I protect every part of my body because my body is a temple of God, which must not be exposed.

Do you use a special bra?

So, you want to know my bra size? Okay, I will tell you. I wear 38 Triple D.

Which colour of bra do you prefer?

No, no, I won’t answer that, that is too confidential.

How do you relate with the opposite s3x?

I relate with them normally.

Which project are you working on right now?

I am working, working, working. My fans should just keep their fingers crossed.

What bad things have you done that you regret?

I have done bad, bad, bad things even worse but now I am a changed person

Culled from Daily Sun Newspaper

No comments:

Post a Comment