Monday 1 April 2013

It Is Very Hard To Find A Good Wife In Nigeria - Mikel Ob

Mikel Obi recently spoke to Kayode Tijani about his life and other issues. But this is what caught our attention in the interview; where he spoke about marriage.
Quote
'I know, normal people don't go through what I am going through now when it concerns finding a Wife to marry, and normal people don't at all. Believe me it's so so difficult, very difficult, it's so so difficult you just have to leave it to God. There might be someone who really loves me truly for who I am but I may not be aware and maybe you don't know... or you may think she's one of those who loves you for who you are or what you have, or because of your money, maybe she's there for you, you never know, you get so confused, now I have decided I will just leave it to God to decide who I get married to'.

No comments:

Post a Comment