Tuesday 2 April 2013

About EDO Pastor who Heals & Perform Miracles With Water


His name is Pastor Israel A. Obaseki, General Overseer and Senior Pastor of Divine Grace of Glory Church, a.k.a. Holy Mountain of Victory ministries in Benin-City , the Edo State Capital.  Indeed, today he is the rave of the moment, because his name has become a household word.
            Since Pastor Obaseki came with pastor T.B. Joshua, some years, ago, all have never been the same in the ministry as he now has not fewer than 10,000 worshippers drawn from various churches across the country. 
            According to him, “when I came back home from Pastor T.B. Joshua and started to make use of the anointing water, given to me by him, I saw a lot of difference.  I saw great difference in my ministry, people were coming to my ministry.  Then I now recognized him as my mentor.
            I came in contact with Pastor at the University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) in Benin-City.
            According to the man, Collins Ajayebhagbe, “Pastor Obaseki gave me anointing water to be my medication, I avoided other drugs as I was tired of the whole drugs.  I continued to administer the anointing water, today Jesus has perfectly healed me”.
            Aside from healing, Pastor Obaseki’s anointing water has also made barren women pregnant.  A couple, Mr. & Mrs. Austine N said they were married for about 22 years without a child.  Said the couple, “as we fellowship with the ministry, God answered us today we are dedicating our first bouncing baby girl to the glory of God.”
            Indeed, the miracles by Pastor Obaseki are very numerous and this has resulted in the growth of the church which now has over 10,000 followers within only 2 years of its existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment